JUNE 16-18, 2023
IMPORTANT TRYOUT INFORMATION
2023-24 USA HOCKEY MEMBERSHIP #
Please complete the 2023-2024 USA Hockey Membership application you will need this number during preregistration. If you decide not to preregister, please bring your 2023-2024 USA Hockey Membership to tryouts. You can complete your 2023-2024 USA Hockey registration here: USA Hockey Registration
2023-24 SCAHA SEASON PASS
In addition to the USA Hockey registration, you must complete a 2023-2024 SCAHA registration. You will need to present this certification at the time of tryout. Please print out the certification and bring it with you to tryouts. You can complete the SCAHA registration here: SCAHA
If you chose to preregister for a tryout the cost will be $75. All three days of tryouts are covered in the preregistration cost.
You can preregister using the links below. If you choose not to preregister for tryouts, the cost will be $45 per session. This amount can be paid at the tryout table on the day of.
BIRTH CERTIFICATES AND RESIDENCY DOCUMENTS
If you are a new player to SCAHA or are foreign-born, you must provide a copy of your government-issued birth certificate and/or US Visa documents at the time of tryout.
REGISTER USING THE LINK BELOW
The Day of Tryouts:
- Check-in at the table In the Cube lobby if you have not preregistered pay your fee and present USA Hockey and SCAHA documents.- - -
- Dress in the assigned locker room.
- Bring a light and dark jersey to the ice with you.
- Tryouts last one hour.
- If you make the team, you will be given a letter to present at the registration desk. Letters are valid on the date they were handed out.
- If you do not receive a letter, RETURN THE NEXT DAY FOR ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY.
Subscribe for Updates
About SC Flyers
The Santa Clarita Flyers Hockey Club is committed to establishing an athletic experience that enriches and empowers the youth of our community through hockey. We strive to develop committed athletes on and off the ice, who are of character and integrity and will positively influence their communities throughout their lifetimes.